Rules for visiting the Exhibition “Treasury of the RS(Y)”
1. The exhibition “Treasury of the RS(Y)” is open from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 17.00. Saturday, Sunday – days off.
Excursions: 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00 14.00, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00.
Inspection is carried out in a group with a guide in Russian. The duration of the tour is 40-45 minutes.
2. Entrance to the halls of the Exhibition is carried out upon presentation of a cash receipt purchased at the box office of the Exhibition. Expired cashier’s checks and checks with corrections are invalid and cannot be returned. Late visitors join the group without viewing the exhibits shown to the group. If you are late for more than 20 minutes, the Exhibition has the right to refuse to provide the service without a refund.
3. Excursions are conducted upon prior request and subject to availability in a group of no more than 15 people. Preliminary applications are accepted by the organizer of excursions at the Exhibition box office by phone 425290 and by e-mail email@example.com at least 7 days before the date of the planned visit. You can book excursions on the website expo-gx.ru. Payment is made according to the approved tariff.
4. The right to a preferential visit (in the presence of supporting documents) have:
– invalids and participants of the Great Patriotic War
– Heroes of the USSR and the Russian Federation
– Heroes of Socialist Labor and Heroes of Labor of the Russian Federation
– full Heroes of the Order of Glory
– Knights of the Order of the Polar Star
– combat veterans
– conscripted military personnel
– participants in the liquidation of the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant
– disabled children with an accompanying person
– disabled people of 1-3 groups with an accompanying person
– members of large families
– children under 7 accompanied by an adult
5.Upon admission to the halls, the Exhibition security staff conducts a personal search of citizens and their belongings, including with the use of technical means. It is forbidden to bring cinema, photo, video equipment, mobile communication devices and items dangerous to the life and health of others into the halls of the Exhibition.
Entrance to the halls of the Exhibition in outerwear and with things is prohibited.
6. When viewing the exposition, the following violations of the established procedure for visiting the Exhibition are not allowed:
– being late for the tour and lagging behind the group;
– causing material damage to the Exhibition;
– violation of public order in the halls and in the foyer of the Exhibition;
– disobedience to the requirements of the guide, employees responsible for safety and security.
7. The violator of the established procedure is liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. Maintenance of public order, prevention and suppression of offenses at the Exhibition is provided by the employees of the protection of the Exhibition and the Department of regime and security of the State Institution “Gokhran RS (Y)”.